Massman Drive, Decorah IA 52101
- It's rocking in 'Decorah North'! Tom Massman Construction and Solar is developing his 3rd Decorah neighborhood, with approximately 30 home sites in City Limits! Tom Massman has built approximately 200 homes in the last 41 years so he knows a bit about the process. All City Services, current 5 year tax abatement. If you live here already you'll know about the wonderful improvements happening with Locust Rd. If you don't live here....you'll need to use a detour as of June 22nd to tour this new neighborhood. This development is open to all builders, Covenants due require the developers approval of exterior aesthetics. AND, these home sites were laid out with the your use of PV Solar in mind. Tom Massman has built approximately 200 homes in the last 41 years so he knows a bit about the process.
- Property TypeLand-building site
- Sub-typeResidential Lots-Urban
- Sale / RentFor Sale
- Sale TypeNormal Sale
- Date ListedSep 10, 2020
- Gross Taxes$TBD
- Finance TypeCash, Conventional
- Reg / IrregReg
- Flood Plain ClassC/X - Not in Flood Plain
- Documents on FileRecorded Covenants
- Legal DescMassman Subdivision Phase 2, Blk 2, Lot 1
- MLS ID20204600
- Lot Dimensions87 x 125
- Lot Size10,874 sq ft
- Lot DescriptionBuildable Site
- Potential UseSingle Family, Two Family, Residential
- AmenitiesSchool Bus Service
- Road FrontageCity/Town,Hard Surface Road
- School DistrictDecorah Community Schools
Listing provided courtesy of Barbara Massman, Realtors-Decorah. Barbara Massman, listing agent.
Realtor/Equal Housing Lender IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.